Endlessly reusable bags that give back to environmental causes
Stasher Bags Reusable Silicone Mojave Trio offers a collection of bestselling bags in earthy desert tones. Each bag is a reusable everyday essential for kitchens and homes. But Stasher bags are not just ideal for food. They also provide a perfect solution to organizing, prepping and packing for busy, on-the-go lifestyles – from hiking to work from home. And every bag gives back to environmental organizations.
Stasher was born from an unwavering commitment to reduce single-use plastics. Americans burn through an estimated 100 billion single-use plastic bags every year, with only about 1 percent of those getting recycled or returned. The remaining 99% end up in landfills (where they take roughly 500-1,000 years to decompose) or tossed into nature, eventually making their way into our waterways and oceans. Every time you use a Stasher bag you help keep more single-use plastics out of our natural environment.
As a member of 1% for the Planet, every sale of Stasher bags helps fund high-impact organizations working to protect the future of our oceans and planet. Stasher is proud to donate to nonprofits such as Surfrider Foundation, The Coral Reef Alliance, 5Gyres, and Save the Bay.
More Reusable Alternatives
MiiR 12oz Voter Camp Cup is a purpose-driven reminder to exercise your right to vote in the upcoming election. This limited edition design features 19 different translations and uses of the word “voter,” symbolizing both our country’s diversity as well as the power of our unified voice. Made from medical […]
Indigenous Organic Cotton Face Masks uphold the highest standards in ethical and sustainable fashion. Made from the softest organic pima cotton in the world, and colored using low-impact Oeko-tex dyes. Each high quality mask comes double layered for your protection, with versatile tie-back straps for fit and comfort. Hand-finished by […]
FinalFork from Final Co is the perfect mealtime accessory for those ready to quit forking around with plastic cutlery. This innovative fork is made from food grade silicone and stainless steel. Offering the convenience of full-size metal cutlery, designed for pocket-size portability. Enjoy a more sustainable form of takeout dining, […]
The EcoVessel METRO Insulated Coffee Tumbler offers an ideal reusable solution to coffee sippin’ on the go. This stainless steel tumbler features signature TriMax Triple Insulation that keeps drinks hot up to 6 hours and cold for 24. Its distinctive styling and multi-position open/close lid make it the perfect travel mug […]
The MiiR 23oz Vacuum Insulated Bottle keeps your favorite drink on hand and always at its ideal temp. The bottle’s easy carry handle makes it, well, easy to clip-on or carry with you, wherever you need to go. And Thermo 3D double wall vacuum insulation keeps your drinks cold for […]
Avocado Organic Green Mattress is the mattress that started a movement, toward greener more natural sleep. Each non-toxic mattress is made from only the cleanest materials – organic certified latex, wool and cotton. No polyester, polyurethane foams, or toxic fire retardants used. Along with the finest natural cushioning, including an […]
We independently select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission.