Support Local Restaurants

Partnering with restaurants across the country, Merch4Relief creates custom designed apparel and accessories you can buy to support local restaurants in their time of need. The design team responsible for the merch is entirely comprised of current and former restaurant workers. And all t-shirts are designed and Printed in the USA on super soft 100% airlume ring-spun cotton.

We have all been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic. All around us, industries are being disrupted, local businesses closing, and people losing their jobs due to this outbreak. Among the hardest-hit has been the restaurant industry. Thousands of local restaurants have been forced to close their doors, leaving employees and owners with no way to support themselves.

Merch4Relief was created to give people an easy way to support their favorite restaurants while giving them something in return for their contribution. All merchandise is produced at cost, with 95% of the profits going directly to the restaurant you purchase from. The remaining 5% goes to a general restaurant worker relief fund or unemployed industry artist who donated time to create the apparel design.

Restaurants and need help right now and there’s not a quick fix or single solution. But there is a way you can help, and look good doing it.

Recent in Style

The Malia Recycled Feed Bag Long Wallet is a more eco way to carry your cash and cards. Made from recycled feed bags, this vegan wallet is a great alternative to leather. Each wallet includes a pocket for bills, 2 ID covers, multiple card pockets, and a snap closure. And […]

The DL1961 Florence Mid Rise Instaculpt Jeans conform to your body for the perfect fit, every day. Constructed with ultra-soft, water-efficient denim, breathable botanic fibers and elastane technology. Instasculpt smooths, lifts, and conforms with a contoured waistband and precise pattern to provide an ideal fit. And each pair of sustainably-made […]

Proof Vista Acetate RX blue light glasses protect your eyes from the strain of blue UV light. Each pair of glasses is handcrafted from cotton-based acetate and sustainably sourced wood. With stainless steel spring-loaded hinges and clear lenses that help reduce the effects of long exposure in front of a […]

Conscious Step Socks That Plant Trees support forests and farms. Featuring graphic white foliage on green with a sprout embroidery. Made from sustainably sourced organic cotton that’s GOTS, Vegan, and Fair Trade certified. Every pair purchased supports Trees for the Future and their work to plant trees for better soil […]

The Protect Mask from Tentree helps protect the planet, your community, and yourself. These sustainable masks are made from recycled and re-purposed materials, including organic cotton, hemp and recycled polyester. With space for an added filter. And each cloth mask is washable and reusable, so you there’s no single-use waste […]

Saola Cannon Sustainable Shoes offer a recycled twist on the classic street sneak. Super lightweight and comfortable, these sustainable sneakers are made using some of the most eco-friendly materials available. The foam outsole is derived from algae, and the insole from highly renewable cork. And even though the uppers look […]